Sign in to follow this  

DON'T POST RIDING AREAS, USE YOUR PM.

WORD TO THE WISE, IT IS GREAT TRYING TO HELP OTHER RIDERS FIND A PLACE TO RIDE, BUT WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. USE THE THUMPER TALK PM TO KEEP IT MORE SECURE, THAT IS NOT TO SAY THAT THE WRONG PEOPLE WON'T STILL TRY TO FIND YOUR SPOT, BUT IT WILL BE UP TO YOU AS TO WHO YOU WILL SHARE IT WITH. :cry:

Looks like someone use to have a private spot to ride that isn't private anymore :cry:

I NEVER REALIZED TRYING TO ASSIST PEOPLE WOULD PISS SO-MANY PERFECT PEOPLE OFF. NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF MY LEARNING DISABILITY, SORRY. :cry:

I NEVER REALIZED TRYING TO ASSIST PEOPLE WOULD PISS SO-MANY PERFECT PEOPLE OFF. NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF MY LEARNING DISABILITY, SORRY. :cry:

Lighten up bro - just having fun :cry:

yeah man, just goofin on you. if i were mad i'd have been like..

You stupid sorry excuse for a *bleep* *bleep* *blibbity-bleep*!!! Take your snotty, smart-ass remarks and shove them up you *bleeeeep*. *bleee-dee-deeep*!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

see the difference?

lighten up. :cry:

wait a sec.. your disability prevents you from hitting the CAPS-LOCK key?

that is wierd. :cry:

Hell,

I feel like I'm at work looking at this post. Can you feel the love in here? Or is that just an artic draft? :cry: :cry: :cry:

i thought thats what this forum was for?????????

If its a 'secret' spot that you don't want to get ruined by quads, or a spot that's not legal and you don't want 'the man' to find out about it, its better to tell exactly where the spots are in a more private fashion.

true, but this is NJ. If it means the difference between riding or not, PM is the way to go. It's just the way of life for an NJ rider, you gotta bend the rules sometimes and know where and where not to go.

true, but this is NJ. If it means the difference between riding or not, PM is the way to go. It's just the way of life for an NJ rider, you gotta bend the rules sometimes and know where and where not to go.

Thats the way to do it. NJ's way of riding.

I NEVER REALIZED TRYING TO ASSIST PEOPLE WOULD PISS SO-MANY PERFECT PEOPLE OFF.

posting riding spots in NJ is a serious error. Thats a good way to either get your favorite trail beaten to crap by ATVs or simply shut down by the local police. When you ride in NJ, you must remember your are riding illegally. Telling everyone on the internet there is a new MX playground in NJ, attracts many riders to that specific trail. Pisses off hikers. hikers call cops, and they are forced to close the trail even if they don't want to and ride it themselves. Be smart and keep things quiet.