Sign in to follow this  

Help w/ EBC Oversized Rotor

Need a little direction if you may....

I have an EBC Oversized rotor kit (part number OS6037) for my CRF450, or so I thought.

Ends up that the 02 and 03 have different forks (caliper mount) than the 04 (which I have).

Does anyone know if you can buy just the caliper relocation bracket for this rotor kit?

Coz

I think you can just drill a hole and thread it. There was a recent post on this, just with a different brand.

I did email EBC but have not heard back.

They do not give a phone number out on their website which makes it a little harder to get a quick response.

Thanks MED,

That's just what I needed. :cry: I am going to size it up tonite and drill / tap it.

EBC did get back to me and a new bracket the "H4" they call it, would be $24 direct from them. Which is not a bad price but by the time I get it, I fear snow will be on the ground.

Well 15 minutes later and drilling / tapping the EBC bracket is a no go.

There is no bracket (actual material) for the upper hole of the caliper mount when I thread in the lower bolt.

That was a motomaster setup in the pic that was drilled and tapped.

So I guess I will order that H4 bracket and patiently wait.

:cry:

Well, there you go. Thanks for posting this! I'm ordering one as well! :cry:

Thanks MED,

That's just what I needed. :cry: I am going to size it up tonite and drill / tap it.

EBC did get back to me and a new bracket the "H4" they call it, would be $24 direct from them. Which is not a bad price but by the time I get it, I fear snow will be on the ground.

Do you still have the contact info that you could possible PM me? I emailed ebcbrakesusa.com and they quoted me $50 + shipping