Sign in to follow this  

rev box!

bbr makes a rev box for the 150 which makes it rev about 1000 rpm higher. is it worth it or is it one of those things that will blow ur motor faster? :cry:

i saw another company that makes them also earlier today...maybe crfsonly.com?? anyway, i was wondering the same thing - worth it?

No it will not blow your motor. In plus BBR has the best rev box you can get. They let you go to 13500 RPM and the rest let you got to 10500 RPM. I ran it on my stock motor for a long time and had no problems. You can feel some what of an increase in power. BUt it was alot better than stock. But if you get one make sure you get BBR. :cry: :cry:

No it will not blow your motor. In plus BBR has the best rev box you can get. They let you go to 13500 RPM and the rest let you got to 10500 RPM. I ran it on my stock motor for a long time and had no problems. You can feel some what of an increase in power. BUt it was alot better than stock. But if you get one make sure you get BBR. :cry: :cry:

hey thx for the info :cry: but i was wonderin what did u mean when u said i ran it on my motor for a long time? does that mean u had a problem and took it off or what? would it be good to do the power-up kit? oh yea by the way...what is the power up kit? does some company make it? or is it just a combo of a pipe and jets?

No it didnt mess the motor up. What i meant by stock was when i first got it and now my motor is modded. And i stil have it on there. I bought my bike june of 2003 and probly put it on in july of 2003. I ran my bike probly everyweekend for a good 5-7 hours. And nothin is wrong. As for the power up kit youll have to do a search. I dont have the part number right now. All it is is a bigger needle(920 i think) and a bigger seat for the needle. It helped alot to. But to run it you need a new filter. I put a K&N filter on mine. And took the air box off. I alos too k the baffle out of the pipe. THen later on i bought this tip off of ebay that you replace with stock and it got rid of the spark arrestor. If you got anymore questions email me back a ryanboyce2002@yahoo.com :cry: :cry: