Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill ride Thurs. a.m. ??

Thinking about going up in the morning, anybody want to go along ? I'm an intermediate level rider. Tired of going by myself all the time........

I'm about 75% sure I'll be going Thursday morning maybe around 9:30? I'll look for you if I make it, I'll be on a black KTM (2smoke) and red nissan truck.

Say Cisco, whatever happened with the new job? Going well?? And what bike did you get??

Hey you knoe me, Im wheelin and dealin....bikes. Trade straight accross. My poor a$$ can barely affor a back tire right now.

The 300 was great....but Im a 4 stroke dude at heart now. Couldnt pass it up :cry:

Well Bryan Im currently unemployed....that about says it all.

11 hours a day and 3 hours commute round trip didnt bode well with the family.

Got some good prospects in the works though :cry:

where have YOU been? :cry:

Oh and sorry about hijacking this post.

Can you put a plate on that 450 SX...? Nice trade for the 300.

Sounds like the DRZ may go next...

Sorry man, didn't have as much time as I thought I'd have this morning. I made it as far as Mammoth Bar and rode there for a few hours..

The DRZ will NEVER go! :cry:

Chris I saw your truck parked in Auburn this AM? You werent there. I thought Id take your bike and see if you noticed? :cry:

did anybody go up there today? how's the dirt? any mositure left from Sunday's rain or is it all ankle deep talcum powder again already?

Sorry CISCO, wasn't me... I went straight from the freeway to Mammoth Bar, no passing go, no $200 :cry:

Hey Cisco, Sorry to hear about that job stuff, I know what you mean about the commute, anything more than 15 minutes is bad enough :cry: I'm still alive and kicking...my bike is STILL apart, I am going to order parts Saturday for it. I just acquired a second job working part-time for that livermore race track - www.clubmoto.com doing track and equipment maint. So I've been keeping busy and outta trouble with that :cry: Good luck on the future job prospects...maybe sometime in the near future (Once my bike is back together) we can go for a loop there at Forest Hill. :cry: