Sign in to follow this  

non pink pants

Hey! Pretty cool! :cry:

Are these some new secret demo model or did someone make them for you?

I LOVE 'em! Where'd they come from. You gotta share. And I bet if they were made for you, there are gonna be a BUNCH of Thumpettes offering moola for a set of their very own...me at the top of the list!! :cry:

Way cool pants!

If those ARE being made, can there be other designs on them? I'm envisioning a tribal design or something . . . that would be cool.

Different, original. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Did you make those pants, if you did, you could probably start a hot new business. I would buy a pair.

:lol::cry: :cry: :cry:

same pants before their makeover

please note the band around the waist to keep them up

sorry, bbom, a bit more FL inspired than cactus :cry: :cry:

104-0412_IMG.jpg

ladies, if you want a pair :lol:

no problem

all it took was an old pair of mx pants, 10$ worth of material 'for outdoor decoration',

needle, thread plus some courage and patience

I even found a matching 'top'

no good for riding tho :lol:

seamstress

= stressing the seams

= in need to loose some pounds

you are sooo right :cry:

Hooray - we have found ourselves an official seamstress for the first thumper/thumpette wedding!

:cry:

If she's a good girl!

seamstress

= stressing the seams

= in need to loose some pounds

you are sooo right :cry:

NO!! NO!! You look fabulous DAhhhling :cry:

and you're one heck of a seamstress! I'd be willing to say that others would pay you for your time and effort to make custom pants!

Two thumbs up Fiep! :cry: :cry:

:cry::lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:

thank you for being so kind, l2f :lol:

but #1 my @#$& scales state 32% bodyfat :cry:

and #2 I do not even own a sewing maching, too hi-tech for me :cry:

#1 my @#$& scales state 32% bodyfat :cry:

Alrighty, I'd like to hire your photograpgher then because, unless those are old pics, there's no way you're at 32%. What is your height / weight??

09/22/04 169 160

but hight and weight do not state anything about fat content :cry:

I have a VERY low center of gravity :cry:

thanks to lipoedema

yes, my personal photographer is great shooting favorable pics, he knows my moods :cry:

09/22/04 169 160

but hight and weight do not state anything about fat content :cry:

I have a VERY low center of gravity :cry:

thanks to lipoedema

yes, my personal photographer is great shooting favorable pics, he knows my moods :cry:

BMI (Body Mass Index) is based on Ht/Wt and yours would be 26.6 (assuming I understood you to be 5'5" and 160lbs?- btw- you hide that 160 pretty darn good)

BMI Calculator

Generally a BMI calculation is what those darn scales run off (simply a calculated formula- nothing tricky). Your number seems extremely high and looking at you I had to think the same. Maybe the scale is off or else you've entered a number into it wrong somehow (must have had to enter something at some point?)

While the BMI gives a general Fat % it doesn't show specific body areas, you need to have a caliper (or various tests) done for that.

p.s- BMI works the the general population but isn't entirely accurate for muscular people.

While the BMI gives a general Fat % ...

does it?

thought it is just one more of those creative numbers nutritionists and diet- and fitnessindustry torture people with :cry:

no weight/hight ratio can ever tell if someone is of slender built but obese or stocky and muscular

babylon converts 169 to 66,535 inch [another clash, at least I learned to live with ounces, pounds and gallons :cry:]

but I do not worry about weight too much,

if I did I'd go berserk, weight is a one way :cry:

Not sure what babylon is but 169 cm = 5' 6 9/16" or 5'7" (I deal with metric/english conversions all day long).

So your BMI is actually 25.1 fiep. BUT like lilgirl said BMI is known to misrepresent more muscular bods. Most professional athletes would be considered obese according to the BMI.

From your pics it certainly doesn't appear that you have 32% bodyfat. We have a Tanita scale that you program with your height, age & body type - male, female, athletic male, athletic female. It is interesting to program it for the different body types and see how you compare based on the type you input. I think my % swung from like 25% on the female mode to 10% on the athletic male mode.

I settled for athletic female mode and just use it to monitor ups & downs in %.

It's fairly accurate, I had our crazy ultramarathon (100 mile run) nutcase here at work test it out and he said it was with a % or 2 of what he figured he was.

Even the caliper method is fairly inaccurate. When I was playing college vball, they did a caliper measurement on our team. The results indicated that the Vball team was leaner than the gymanstics team but since the trainer didn't believe that could be true, he used a different formula for the different teams. Magically, the gymnasts were then leaner than the vball players.

I think the only true way to measure bodyfat % is the dunk tank method but I'm sure that has inaccuracies also.