Sign in to follow this  

be careful when you guys ride on the hiways

BLADERUNNER 954

Sportbike: 2002 954rr.... 2000 DRZ400s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well today i was riding home, approaching the mary hill off ramp from the freeway.as i slowed down to traffic speed, and man ina 88 honda accord, decides to push me into the emergency lane. i flagged him, and signalled him to move the fok over, as i was getting close to the barrier. he laughed at me, and gave me the finger. i was now pissed , i followed him all the way to harris road , and told him to pull over. he gets outta his car, and goes into his trunk, and pulls out a closet dowel its about 3 ft long.i walked right up to him and said''&%$#@! are you doing. you could have caused me an accident?'' the man replies, '' your &%$#@!en bike is not big enough to take up one whole lane. so i will pass you if i feel like it''.i told him he better read the fokkin road rules on bikes, and once a again , he tells me to fok you, you white bastard< which i am not>. so after our verbal intercourse, i began walking away, to my bike. the next thing i see is a man in red focus, honking his horn at me violently. i was like &%$#@! , then all of a sudden i felt a heavy crack against my helmet, and another sharp blow to my left shoulder. the bastard came after me from behind. at this time, i lost it, i turned around, grabbed the man, and slammed him against his trunk lid, the stick fell out of his hands.i punched him twice,very hard and very fast, he turtled on the trunk of his car, as his nose bled like a river, and his front 4 teeth had disappeared.i threw his stick in the ditch, he wimpers to me, ''i'm sorry, please don't kill me''.i told him we are now even, and don't [@#$%&*!] with motorcyclist, like they are some toys on the roads. the man in the red focus saw the whole thing , and went to report at the rcmp. i picked up my now broken visor, and rode home. after a hot shower i have a mild concussion, and stiff neck. as fer the gear, xspeed helmet . held up good, but the visor was blown off, joe rocket textile jacket, saved my left shoulder from severe impact. the teknic violator gloves with carbon knuckes, well lets just say , they evened the playing field.....i do not condone violence , its the last resort for me, i was struck from behind, so took matters in my own hands...... the car is a 1988 blue honda accord, on the back window it has a CAT decal,on the left side. and a N decal covering the hi mount brake light. the driver was a indo canadian male in his mid 40's. i will not give out his plate number

Sorry all that happened, but hey, you kicked his ass for nearly running you off the road, and you could've ran over a huge peice of tire in grass and you'd be seriously injured or killed.

Good thing you didn't take off your helmet during that exchange. I suspect you won't be turning your back on a man with a club again.

Do you intend to drive your car for awhile? Don't want to give that guy another shot at you anytime soon.

i will still ride my bike, i'm not gonna let an ignorant man stop me from doing what i love, besides the wet season is upon us here, so i guess its time to break out the drz, and put the 954 to bed fer the winter :cry:

I would have done the same thing too, except I dont think I could ahve stopped myself. I tend to get a little defensive when mad.Thats not right to come up behind someone either. I dont care if the guys 5 times my size im not going to hit him from behind.

Good goin' bud, by teachin that assclown a lesson you might have saved the life of a fellow rider in the future. I mean, he might think twice before crowding another motorcycle, after getting his ass beat by you. Like you said, I dont condone violence, but he made the decision for you when he hit you with a stick (damn punk couldnt even use his hands to fight ya). Anyway, glad ya did what ya did, its exactly what needed to happen to that jackass. Keep on ridin'. :cry: :cry:

Although I probably would have done the same thing, it was pretty stupid to follow the guy and then tell him to pull over. You were very lucky he didn't pull out a shotgun or something...Would it have really been worth dying for? Just glad to hear you made it out okay...

Although I probably would have done the same thing, it was pretty stupid to follow the guy and then tell him to pull over. You were very lucky he didn't pull out a shotgun or something...Would it have really been worth dying for? Just glad to hear you made it out okay...

and herein lies the difference between California and Canada :cry:

and herein lies the difference between California and Canada

I don't know about California, but in Georgia, there is a good chance the biker would carry a concealed weapon. The man with the stick would have taken a big risk to strike him in the first place. The possibility of a concealed weapon averts a lot of violence ... and that's the difference between Canada and Georgia.

Here in Nevada they would have both pulled out a concealed weapon and beat the piss out of each other and then laughed about it at the bar over a couple cold ones...

You should have called the cops and told them that after he hit you with the stick you chased him back to his car where he tripped and smashed his face against the trunk lid. :cry:

Your better man than me, i would have hit him the second he mouthed off to me after trying to run me off the road.

Sory to hear about your run in w/ an a// hole blade. Something like that hapened to me a few years ago. Some red neck in a pick up porposly forced me of the high way wile i was riding my old xr250. The only thing he had to say to me was (that bike an,t leagal). Then I opened his driver side door snatch him out of his truck and proceded to beat the s--- out of him on the side of the high way infront of a coupel of very amused trukers. This wasn't the best dicishion I ever made, but I bet he thinks twice about messing w/ anouthe biker.

People die like this all the time. Think about it. :cry:

My father, brother and I all ride street in addition to dirt and a while back some guy started F'n with my old man and was getting out of control. At a red light my brother and I stoped our bikes pretty much on his front bumper and dismounted. I've never seen someone go from being a bad a$$ behind the wheel to a scared pu$$ie calling 911 on a cell phone so fast in my life. I don't understand why some people feel like they can F with a motorcyclist on the road.