Anyone interested in a supermoto set up for a CRF250 or 450?

Hey fellow TTers

I have a ready to bolt on supermoto set up for a 2004 CRF250 or 450. The wheels will fit 2002 to 2005 honda and other years CR's too, but the EBC brake kit will not. so here is the list of goodies with one race on them and 1 track day. About 3 to 5 hours total ride time.

The wheels are black excels with bull dog spokes and polished Z-billet hubs made in PA. they have a lifetime warranty.

I paid $950 for them.

Maxxis goldspeed tires with many rides still in them. Paid $230 for them.

EBC 320mm front brake kit with relocating bracket for 2004 CRF250 and 450. Paid $200 for it.

49 tooth Renthal aluminum rear sprocket. Paid $55 for it.

I'm asking $1100 for all. These wheels are in brand new condition. I am firm on the price. The reason for selling is that I'm working a new job that requires me to work Saturdays, and the races in my area are on Saturday only! ?

Here is what they look like on my bike. My bike is also going up for sale too! Going woods racing next year on a 2 smoke. ?

New%20Parts%20009.jpg

I know Sly69, but I'm working at a Kawasaki/Suzuki/Polaris dealer now. I'm still not sure I'm selling the bike. I already have to much into it. But the new KX250 looks pretty darn nice. I'm going to switch my DRZ back to supermoto since my commute is so short now. But my focus will be on woods racing next year. I want to bring my son up racing Hare Scrambles! ?

My CRF only has about 8 hours on it mostly on tarmack. So it's in beautiful condition.