Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket headlight (CYCLOPS CHROMY HEADLIGHT)

Acerbis has some killer looking headlights..any recommendations out there?

The Cyclops Chromy is DOT approved...any experience with installation..

thx in advance..

i have it, not the chromy version though.

install was easy, just transfering wires, i used the projection and the small marker light as low beam and the other light as high beam.

looks killer. . .

Funny you posted this post. I just installed the Cyclop on my bike today, looks mean =P will take some pix tomorow and post here.

CE DHH for me. I like it. Looks slick and works nice. :cry: I just couldn't fathom putting one of the others on it. Didn't want to stray too far from tradition. :cry:

light.jpg

i have the blitz on mine works well for city riding. It might be poor on the woods :cry:

DSCN4778.jpg

Sorry for hijacking the thread but do U Astroman have a pic of that frontfender from the side :)thinking about picking one up and would like to see what they look on the bike :cry: it´s the one from acerbis right

CE DHH for me. I like it. Looks slick and works nice. :cry: I just couldn't fathom putting one of the others on it. Didn't want to stray too far from tradition. :cry:

light.jpg

What DHH/DOT stand for?

03, I'd love to see it mounted.....can you post anothe pic when done? thanks, :cry:

apophind, DHH is the model designation and DOT is Dept. of Transportation..government approval for on road use.. :cry:

03, I'd love to see it mounted.....can you post anothe pic when done? thanks, :cry:

apophind, DHH is the model designation and DOT is Dept. of Transportation..government approval for on road use.. :cry:

heres mine:

copy%20of%20dsc00386.jpg