Pipe sound.

well im not sure what ppl mean by the baffel...but if ur talking about the silver thing...yes it does make it sound more thumpier. lol and it gives it a lil more of a poping sound cuz its hollow...i think it gives it a lil better throttle response....dunno why i ask this but do u think that with the full stuff in the exhaust pipe ie. the baffle and the silver part. it sounds restrained? i think it does

well im not sure what ppl mean by the baffel...but if ur talking about the silver thing...yes it does make it sound more thumpier. lol and it gives it a lil more of a poping sound cuz its hollow...i think it gives it a lil better throttle response....dunno why i ask this but do u think that with the full stuff in the exhaust pipe ie. the baffle and the silver part. it sounds restrained? i think it does

The baffle is in the silver end cap. It has astar key on it. Un screw the star key and pull it out. As for the exhuast though who has an FMF exhuast or anything like that. And if you do what does it sound like compared to the stock with baffle out. Mine might be deeper cause i have the over sized header and mid pipe. Ill tell you this weekend hopfully when i get in all my parts.

No i havnt got them yet. They should be here by Friday at the latest. I ordered the 9.0mm crank from powroll and it was there first one out of the factory and they had some problems balancing it so it is actually a week late. Im hopin it ges here tomarrow. If you get yours on before mine tell me how it sounds, compared to the stock pipe with no baffel. Thanx.

Got my pipes on last night.

Man, what a [@#$%&*!] getting the two pieces together!!

Sounds great...but not that much different.

When I rev her, THATS when I can really hear the difference, revs pretty loud and clean.

There IS a big weight difference between the two pipe systems, though. My guesstimate just by holding the two...I'd say a 4-5 lb. difference.

Same here i got mine on last night. Just idealing it sounds like a 450. EXCATLY LIKE A 450. Its awsome. When i rev it the thing roars. I got the powroll pipe so it was 3 peices and it was oversized. Stock diameter of the head pipe and mid pipe is 1". Mine is 1 1/4". But putting the 3 peices together was hard. Cant wait to ride it now. Mine seemed about the same weight though.