Sign in to follow this  

Fox valley offroad

How is fox valley offroad. Ive been to BR 10 times or so.do they have woods and a track,do the qauds mess it up.Thanks BG

I havent been to FVOR myself, but i heard that it was cool. I know they have a playday and awards banquet coming up for district 17. Im gonna try to make it to that. more info at megacoss click on fox valley offroad link at bottom of page.

I've been there once last summer. It was ok. They have a very tiny sandy track and a decent amount of trails. But I'd rather pay the same $20 and go to buffalo range. Also, FVOR allows quads. :cry::cry:

The place sucks! bad :cry: Went there one time when I was rejected from BR due to rain, had to go there. If you've never been guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. :cry: Just depends how good of a rider you are :cry: I'm all about supporting riding areas around here but I'd only go there again in the same situation.

Quads are annoying-

They have some trails-

Some hill climbs-

Track is weak but if your just starting out it'd be alright-

True dat :cry:

:lol: Oh, snap! we got a Glenview boy on our hands :lol:

Look out for this guy, huh :cry:

been there a bunch of times only as a last resort too many quads :cry: if you bring kids at least one will get run over :cry: talked with wardy about it he shares the same cocerns but like he said the quads pay pay my bills :cry:

i know he is trying to aquire more property that was last year havent been there this year yet but i might try it during the week when theres no quads just for grins :cry:

I've been there during the week and it's great - very little quads and nice riding. The trails are cool for a woods beginner - in fact after racing MX for 6 years, I'm gonna enter my first hare scramble ever at Fox Valley Offroad this Sunday. And the MX track isn't real big, but it's still fun. I can't wait for wardy to get the extra 100 acres and put in a killer MX track! FVOR has a sweet mini track as well.