Sign in to follow this  

NEWBERRY MI

Going to newberry on OCT 1st and 2nd I will be riding a quad and my drz not at the same time :cry: anybody want to meet up for a ride im riding quads with my wife and riding my drz by myself if anyone would like to hookup and ride we would love to have some companay :cry:

Can you get to sandtown out of the parkinglot of the bestwestern or do you have to trailer?

maps

scroll down the page to web pages. If you want to send me a fax number I"ll send you a copy of what I have. I don't think you can take any road directly to a trail from that corner.The Bestwestern is at 28 and 123. Is that correct?

You can take the road straight south of the Best Western on your quads and it runs into the trail head ( 2 miles down the road )that goes to Rexton/Sandtown trail. You cant take a quad towards Rexton but you can towards sandtown but it is a short ride! The rexton trail turns to single track with some great technical sections with many trees down. I dont think anyone runs this trail very much. There is little maintainence. I like the run to Rexton on a dirt bike. I did it the weekend before labor day weekend! :cry: Have fun Brian! :cry: