Sign in to follow this  

potts camp ms riding?

It's been a couple of years since I was there. It is ok. The trails were not marked.

I rode it about 2 months ago. Followed some guys from the Memphis MC Club. Rode about 25 miles, never same trail twice, no clue where we were or went. Parts were rutted and muddy. Overall, I would love to ride there if I knew the trails. Memphis MCC has a map on their website, hard to tell anything from it. Get a GPS and ride. Have fun.

PS. What up T.

Going south on Lamar/78, get off at the Potts Camp exit. Stop sign almost immediately. Turn right. About 1 mile, turn right, I think it is the first road on the right. About 2 or 3 miles on left is Forest Service sign, gravel road, I think is 1g parking or something like that. You can drive down this road, long curvy road, and park at two different spots. It dead ends at one spot. You can continue on the paved road farther and park at 1a I think. Good luck.

Going south on Lamar/78, get off at the Potts Camp exit. Stop sign almost immediately. Turn right. About 1 mile, turn right, I think it is the first road on the right. About 2 or 3 miles on left is Forest Service sign, gravel road, I think is 1g parking or something like that. You can drive down this road, long curvy road, and park at two different spots. It dead ends at one spot. You can continue on the paved road farther and park at 1a I think. Good luck.

I missed "get off at the Potts camp exit and go right".