Sign in to follow this  

Weather change in the desert....

The weather seems to be changing down here fellas! It was a BEAUTIFUL cool, crisp, autumny day Sunday and it made for an AWESOME ride. The weather has been cool for at least a week or so. I know we'll have another hot spell, but it's time to start thinking about comin' down and visiting us!

Are you going to the I5 MX day? I am heading out there then chillin in santa barbara for the evening... maybe go riding on sat??? How far is ridgecrest from santa barbara?

Ridegcrest is probably a good 3 hours from Santa barabara. From gorman its maybe 2 hours , 90 mins if you haul ass.

90 if you HAUL really hard :cry: Three hours from Santa Barbara is a good estimate. I can't make the Gorman trip. Daughter has her final DR appointment from the broken foot she suffered on the 100. (Yippee!!) Saturday, we'll be in Hurricane Harbor to watch the OTHER cheerleader in a competition. Sunday? You wanna head this way and play on Sunday? We're talking about riding in the morning like we usually do. Wanna come play?

hmmmm... very tempting... how far is ridgecrest from sacramento??? I have school and work early and all day on monday so as long as im not getting home to late sun night its def a possibility.

Man...I wanna say five or six hours, but I'm not totally sure...I've only gone NORTH a couple of times. We're usually done riding around noonish (ish being the operative part of that word...it's turned into threeish once or twice) if that's of any help in deciding. Of course, we'll stick to noonish so ya get home at a decent hour if you figure out if six hours is right or not. :cry: