Sign in to follow this  

Planet Xtreme Sunday 9/26

i would like to thank dj for a wonderful ltime at amago/ planet x...when i first got to the track i hated it but after a few runs through..i began getting into it....

but anyways..i wish more of you guys and gals could have gone cuz we could have had a lil' TT party there...

dj your the best..thanx for the ride....see ya soon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i would like to thank dj for a wonderful ltime at amago/ planet x...when i first got to the track i hated it but after a few runs through..i began getting into it....

but anyways..i wish more of you guys and gals could have gone cuz we could have had a lil' TT party there...

dj your the best..thanx for the ride....see ya soon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: You're a good sport, Doc... considering the track was rocky, underwatered, and you spent probably two hours of the day helping stablize that kid who crashed! Good work! :cry::lol: :lol:

Back to Elsinor next weekend...? :lol: And this time, if my car-pooling buddies need breakfast, they can meet us THERE! :lol:

I was out there Fri and the main track was all chopped up and the new vet track was real soft and dry as a bone. No maintenance was done all day either. :cry: :cry: Were they doing any watering or anything on Sunday? Many riders out there? I like going there because it's pretty close and not very crowded, but I wish the new owners would do a little more.

not much differnt on sunday...these was an ok amount of people but track conditions suck

Yeah, I was disappointed... I like it because it doesn't pack up like Elsinor, but it doesn't seem like the new owners are willing to do much more than the old ones did. :cry: Bummer.

in my opinion the vet track is co confussing there are trails going everywhere i got lost my first time around that track

The last time I was there was in early August. I stayed most the day and most of the people were leaving. Of course, that would, be the time I would biff it in the rythym section! I landed head & chest first & broke the fall for my 500 which augered right into my lower back section. Luckily, I took the hit in the left fleshy area and not directly on the spine. The wind was pretty much knocked out of me and I had a REAL pain in my left side...nobody saw me crash....nobody came to help...I finally got my helmet off and collected myself. Some how I was able to fire up the 500 and ride back to my truck. I don't mind Amago but I never really thought about the fact that there are no flagmen or EMT until that moment. Cahuilla is my track these days. They do it right. :cry: