Sign in to follow this  

LOOKING 4 BILLET TRIPLE CLAMP

VISITING SOME MANUFACTURES OF TRIPLE CLAMP I RECOGNIZE THAT NOBODY MAKE BILLET CLAMP FOR HUSKY...

DOES ANYONE SUGGEST ME SOMETHING?

TKS

zAC

Not my actual bike, it's the photo that they sent me to show off the clamps.

I run mine with one line just showing. Out of the shop it was on the third but that made things a ltiile too lively on straights for me, although it was great in the woods.

I also run the BRP top clamp. I got it so I could move the bars farther forward AND higher. (I'm oversize & well fed) To chime in on the "lines showing" part. I think the difference can be felt on this bike more than any other bike I have had before. Delivered the forks were all the way up against the bars, thus the bike would turn on a dime. After the first Gp I raced, I slid the forks all the way down flush with the clamp for more stability, behaved more stable but affected the turning a noticable amount. Then I added the Scotts dampner that I kept from my last bike, slid the forks up with two lines showing and felt comfortable there. Then I had my suspension re-valved & re-sprung, they sugjested one line showing but the bike didnt seem to want to turn as well. For my size & style(lack off) two lines showing seems best.(The bike turns so awsome, why not exploit it) I know it's a personal preference thing, but you realy can tell when the forks are moved one the Husky.