just got the call from dealer....05 crf 450 is here

I just saw one sitting on the showroom floor at my local dealer, Canyon Honda. It is a sweet looking machine...however, what's with the cheesy little engine guard only on the left side, the right side doesn't have one and not even a mounting hole to put one on. The left side is so flimsy and small, why even bother ? That's my only noticeable complaint...I guess they had to shave the 3 lbs somehow ?

I just saw one sitting on the showroom floor at my local dealer, Canyon Honda. It is a sweet looking machine...however, what's with the cheesy little engine guard only on the left side, the right side doesn't have one and not even a mounting hole to put one on. The left side is so flimsy and small, why even bother ? That's my only noticeable complaint...I guess they had to shave the 3 lbs somehow ? The other thing I noticed is that the header sticks out towards the front of the bike more, not sure that is really a good thing if you dump it..I think it will be that much easier to fold that header when it's dumped. Don't get me wrong, I really like the looks of it, but those are the 2 things I'm not sure I'm too fond of.