Sign in to follow this  

Tampa...checking in...

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we are still around......we're all jones'in to go riding, but between everything being under water and the logjams on the trails, we're waiting it out.....

Checking in?????

Thank goodness you guys aren't checking out :cry: :cry:

You ain't the only one Jones'in, I rode MXWorld last Sunday and I was salivating bad cause I was so Happy to be riding!!! :cry:

Hey, who over there lives near Sunshine MX, I need a report so I can come over and ride it (My goal is to ride the rest of the FL MX tracks, I'm only shy 6 tracks, by years end). When I do come over I expect that we all can ride some of your trails too, then I'll buy you guys some drinks afterwards.

Don :cry:

Sunshine MX is right across the bridge from my office.....let us know when you are going..we might be inclined to join ya...like I said though, if you wanna ride trails around here, you gotta wear a snorkel....

Girlfriend made me dust off my snorkel and use it just last night, so I can put my hands on it real quick.

PA, I'm not a Piper guy what does PA 28R 200 stand for? A Warrior with retract and a 200 hp motor? :cry:

I think Buck it is a Arrow II.....3 blade prop(just a guess) and not a T-tail plane. :cry:

F.I.T. Aviation had 8 of them(just as above)and looking at my log book I have over 35 hrs. on those.........super nice little planes. Now the Warrior PA-161 are the kind of cheesey ones(85 hrs. on those :cry:)....as I'm sure you now.

I still like the Beech Bonanza(for single). :cry:

Yeah...A-36's kick A$$ (I wouldn't set foot in a V-36)....Beechcrafts are the Porches of GA anyway.....the PA-28r-200 is an Arrow...basically a fat 200HP Warrior with more bizalls, constant speed prop and retracts.....

Are you guys talking about your Model airplanes AGAIN!!! :cry: :cry:

:cry: do I smell glueeee?

I would love that but I need to conserve fuel just in case!!

Have fun and be safe, I don't want no excuses for when we get to ride the HS's :cry: