Sign in to follow this  

Brand new dealer left over 02

My local dealer has an 02 drz400 he has never sold. What do you guys think it would be worth? If I can by it right may want to get rid of my 96 xr400 and by the 02 400 with the magic button.

Thanks

I too have found some of those. $4300 for the E and $4400 for an S. No other fees, just tax added to those prices.

I too have found some of those. $4300 for the E and $4400 for an S. No other fees, just tax added to those prices.

I paid 4500 out the door for my 2004s model so I would think 35 to 3800 max. :cry:

Chapperal has the 04' E NEW for $4,400 OTD right now. :cry: I would think an 02' OTD should be $3,500 - $3,900 OTD.

Chapperal has the 04' E NEW for $4,400 OTD right now. I would think an 02' OTD should be $3,500 - $3,900 OTD.

What/who is is "Chapperal". I've heard that cost for 2002s were are around $3600 er so and unless you are lucky to live near a dealer who isn't interested in making any money than you are stuck paying more than that. :cry:

I paid 4500 out the door for my 2004s model so I would think 35 to 3800 max.

What was your price before taxes etc.? I find it amazing that a dealer would be willing to make only 300 or so dollars on a bike.

Actually a dealer would be willing to make only $300 if he had some leftovers that were'nt moving.

I got a 400E for $3999 plus tax and License, plus got some Suzuki bucks Which I used to buy new gear. The situation was the dealer had 4 of these in the crate, plus the one that I bought, and they were not selling for squat, and they were going on 2 years old.

I paid 5200 OTD for a 2004 400E at the time 4-4-02 that was a good deal after calling a couple of dealers in the area so you are looking at a 3 year old bike the dealer has to pay inventory tax on that bike so you should be able to pick it up for a lot less make a low ball offer and see the reaction you get you can always go higher :cry:

I paid 4500 out the door for my 2004s model so I would think 35 to 3800 max.

What was your price before taxes etc.? I find it amazing that a dealer would be willing to make only 300 or so dollars on a bike.

That was my price before taxes...taxes = 300 dollars

I picked up my 2002 DRZ400E last year, it was a left over floor model. The sticker price was $4,500, and the set up and taxes brought it to around $5,000. This was in Southwest Washington. I am super stoked on this bike :cry:. My previous dirt bike was an 02 CRF450.