Sign in to follow this  

Best place to buy arai??

Tried ebay. Im looking specificlly for the windam red/black or silver/black in medium or maybe large. And $439 is all I found on ebay.Thats hardly a good deal.

The best place to find a deal on an Arai is going to be one of your local dealers. Did you ever notice that no mail order advertisements in magazines have Arai Helmets listed in them? Did you also notice that in all eBay auctions selling Arai Helmets, the seller specifically states that they aren't an Arai dealer, but a private reseller? The reason is that Arai makes all of its dealers agree not to engage in mail order or ebay sales, or their accounts will be terminated. Additionally, the helmet warranty card must be initialed by a salesperson to validate it. Call around to some of your local dealers.

Matt

call these guys classic cycle ask for darrel or lenny tell'em lloyd shaffer sent ya priced under 400.00

614-471-3511

actually $439 is a fair deal. The VX pro wholesale is over $300, a 25% margin for a dealer isn't much. A lot of dealers in my area have dropped Arai because one dealer was whoring out Arais at really cheap prices and they ended up killing the dealer base. I wear Arais and will never wear anything else. One of my riding friends designs all of the paint jobs for Arai and does a ton of custom jobs. He's worked with every brand of helmet imaginable and said he wouln't let his dog wear most of the lids on the market. Glad to see someone online who realizes how important a good helmet is.

I don't know maybe it's just me but I will happily pay retail for a top of the line helmet when my life depends on it. I currently own over 8 helmets for street riding and not one of them I paid under $450 for. When it comes to my life I'll spend as much as it takes.

Dano

Call John Diamond at Ponderosa Mountain Moto. His number is (970) 963-5799. He can probably get you a really good deal.