Sign in to follow this  

Good place to mail order parts?

I have had a lot of problems with Rocky Mountain sending me the wrong part. I like to buy from Motosport Outlet. They have free shipping on orders over $100 and when you call you talk to a person who really rides and knows what they are talking about. Not like at some other places I have delt with. (Valley Girl Voice) "Is that like, for a motorcycle??? UUmmmmmm do you like have the part number for that?" Oh and Motosport is out of Oregon so shipping is real fast if you live in the North west.

I have had a lot of problems with Rocky Mountain sending me the wrong part. I like to buy from Motosport Outlet. They have free shipping on orders over $100 and when you call you talk to a person who really rides and knows what they are talking about. Not like at some other places I have delt with. (Valley Girl Voice) "Is that like, for a motorcycle??? UUmmmmmm do you like have the part number for that?" Oh and Motosport is out of Oregon so shipping is real fast if you live in the North west.

Been using Rocky mountain 4yrs order direct from website get everything with in 3 days, only had to make one return some riding gear for my son wasn't sure on size. They sent me the right size plus a shipping label to return the original. Most places want you to return the original at your cost before they send you the right one. I have dealt with motosport they are good people, the only problem is they only stock what is the hottest and latest parts and accessories for the new popular models, if you own a variety of bikes of differ years they have to order what your looking for, most of the time, thats been my experience with motosport.