Sign in to follow this  

Helmet Question

I tried KBC and O'Neal MX helmets and Small is what fits me Any of you know if the HJC has the same fitting like the above? I couldnt find aplace with HJC helmets around my area and i saw online they have some good prices on those.

Also anyone knows if those have similar fiting with other known brands?

Answer

ANS_04_EMX_HEL_BLU.JPG

Torq

TOR_04_NVERT_HEL_BLU.JPG

:cry: :cry:

I would never order a helmet without trying it on. The fit is to important and it varies even with the same manufacture.

If you half to shop for price it would be nice if there was a big bike shop that you could test fit....

Good luck.

All helmet brands fit different! You have to measure around your head with a flexible tape measure(just above your eyebrow) or piece of string and match that to the manufacturers size list. If you go by that it should work out well. i bought a M2R helmet on Ebay and did that and it worked out good! You have to keep in mind that a helmet will break in so if you use the size chart it will fit tight at first but eventually will loosen up as mine did . You don't want it to be loose by all means so a little snug at first is good! Also if you have a Denis kirk catalouge they have the size charts in them. If you don't have one I can look it up for you :cry:

There are so many bike shops in the Dallas area, I'm sure someone carries HJC's. I live in the Mid-Cities area and just about every shop around here carries some model of HJC.

HJC is the only manufaturer that I have found that makes a helmet to fit my 3X head. A 2X by any other manufacturer only touchs the front and back of my head and does not even touch the side of my head. Very uncomfortable.

The 3X HJC is the trick I needed. I have one for the street with visor and a MX model for offroad jaunts.

Go ahead and get the Arai... :cry: :cry: :lol::cry: :cry:

It just screams 17" tires!!! :cry::lol:

DSCF0054.JPG