Sign in to follow this  

ROOSTER ROCKS

Just got to take a look at the Rooster radiator guards, and it made me sad... in the fact that I had already shelled out for the CRD's!!!

The Rooster guards look great, and look tough as nails. Even got a buddy to order some on his KTM.

Unfortunately, we had ordered the bash plate for the Husky, not the guards. Never the less, within 5 minutes of contacting Rooster Performance, Kelly had the bash plate packaged and awaiting UPS pickup. NOW THAT IS SERVICE! Thumbs up ten fold for Rooster products and SUPERIOR service! Keep it up!

Thanks! :cry:

Got the Rooster bashplate out of the box today, and I'm happy to say it's lighter than any other I've looked at. Nice bending instead of welds. Great coverage along the case underside and left and right. Looks thick enough to handle the baddest of the bad. Good Deal! Thanks again, Kelly. :cry:

Thanks a bunch.

Hey, did you have any issues with the front mounting holes? I just looked at one and the mounting holes were shifted to one side about a half an inch. I have not heard any issues with this and I have a bunch of them out there so :cry: I hope it is an isolated issue but if not I will for sure rectify the problem.

:cry:

I'm planting her on tonight, so I'll let you know. If all else fails, the power drill can do wonders.

Thanks!

Yes it is an easy fix but you should not have to :cry:

Oh, Rooster CRF250 rad guards are in the november issue of DirtRider :cry: Just a press release. The rad guards and the Flexxbar hand guards will be a full test in the next few months.

Kelly