Sign in to follow this  

Well 10 guy?

What now? I was looking forward to your ride report. :cry:

I would still be weary of using the lower end out of your current motor. With the kit it took and bent the rod...the crank could be tweaked or maybe the case could be fractured at the journals. If you are going to use anything from that bottom end I would disassemble it and go through it with a fine tooth comb.

What is your next step? :cry:

Are you kidding??? I live way to close to bronco to not have a plan B.

I will say that I have gotten a lot of help and support from a couple of TT'ers here. If they have their way I will be back on the trail in no time.

Plan B is almost ready to announce, stay tuned.

Mutual - crank will need to be split for a rod so will be throughly check out then. Obviously to get to the bottom end the cases have to be split and because of the damage a complete flushing and inspection done. The transmission was only affected by the engine locking up for less than 20 feet on a gravel road so I doubt it received enough shock to damage it. If it had been a more tractive surface or slid longer then maybe, but I had the clutch in faster than I can believe. Regardless, lots of pics will be taken and gone over by local drz guru, burned :cry:.

Oh yes there is a plan B :cry: just as good as plan A,, just not as quick :cry: I'm sure in another therad 10guy will let ya in on the new and imporved plan :cry:

Plan B is a 450 Honda :cry: :cry: :lol:

Oh yes there is a plan B :cry: just as good as plan A,, just not as quick :cry: I'm sure in another therad 10guy will let ya in on the new and imporved plan :lol:

Plan B is a 450 Honda :cry: :cry: :cry:

You donating your's to the cause :lol: