Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone racing Caney Creek enduro this w/e? Go away Ivan!

Recommended Posts

Freaking hurricane better not get our race cancelled, we've been living for it for weeks! We got the weekend off from the wives, man this has to happen. Hurricane coming towards Houston, any word on that? Austin weather report says rain. Damn Hurricane has already casued my family lots of probs in Cayman and Florida.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weather looks good for Sunday, only a 20% chance of rain. Today 80%, but not raining now. (Tomball) Saturday is 60%.

I think that TRH has the authority to have a race even if the Forest Service shuts down the rest of the trails. Who knows if they will though? It is going to be MUDDY or cancelled.

What class do you race in? Long or Short course?

I am not going to race, going to VEGAS baby!

I would not race if I was here. Even the short course would kick my butt. I would probabably work a check, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bark,

Some rain would help. I ride at a property that butts up against the Nat Forest. Some rain would be very welcome. It is a dusty mofo out there. I have some friends coming in from SA who are in your same position. It would have to douche very hard for them to call it. Worst case scenario? You and your buds have to sit around all day and drink beer instead of going home early to more nagging from the old ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

×