Sign in to follow this  

RC on a RM 250 PICS!!

He is going to put it on the top of the box, just like he would on anything. His bike will be excellent and dependable. I figure he will win the outdoors just like he is now, maybe a little trouble indoors from Reed, but Bubba is going to give them both fits. It is going to be a good year!

I think he will be very good on the new ride, I for sure am a RC fan, but I'm also a Honda fan, that is why they fitted so perfect together.

It's sure when we get used to see him on a yellow bike it won't be that confusing :cry:

it just seems wrong right now :cry:

Gosselar is part of the contract also, he will still be wrenching for RC just wearing yellow instead of red. I am sure the money was good. The 2 of them as a team are going to be hard to beat and Suzuki can build some mean motors, if you doubt it, ride any Gixxer or Hayabusa. I used to bleed red (Honda). Then I went to a Yamaha in roadracing and had great luck with it. I now think they are all great right out of the box.

I can't wait for SX to start. It is going to be a killer year. :cry: :cry:

It's was interesting because Gossalar has been with Honda for 20 years. However, it's good to see him with RC. They're a good team. :cry:

Yep, I was hoping they would go together.Figured since Mike's son is also riding yellow this year it was a slam dunk....

It's about time Rodger gets someone as professional as he is. This is getting good. As much as I like Reed, I'm gonna guess that it's gonna be a battle between Bubba and RC, indoors our out...

Can't wait.

Ps... Look at that track.. :cry: No thanks... :cry: