Sign in to follow this  

Cyclops Wiring!

Im trying to figure out if the bigger light on the acerbis cyclop headlight is the high beam? cause it lights EVERYWHERE. Also could anybody tell me how they wired theirs to the bike?

1 light for low beam- all the lights for high beam? (is it possible)

there is actualy tree bulbs in there whats up with that? which one needs to be lighted up when (high/low beam?)

Its just too confusing I got 4 wires from my bike, two of them are attached together....and there is ike 6 out of the cyclops ....what goes where? I dont even know what the colours mean on my stock bike headlight wires.

Sorry for whining I just want to install it properly :cry:

I use the projector beam and the candle light as my High beam. It cuts a nice line right under the rearview mirror on the car in front of me. I use the DOT bright light for daytime use. :lol: If you use the DOT light at night, might I suggest you take it off road? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol:

Hmmm....now...which one is which?

i20929.jpg

And how did you wire it? any idia of the colour codes on the bike wires? two yellows a black/white one and a white one. :cry:

1/3 are your running lights

2 is your highbeam

when highbeam switch is on only 2 should light up.

2 is daytime...WAY too bright for night use!

1 and 3 make a great night-time combo, and 1 is DOT legal so you should run it during the piggy (daycop) hours. :cry:

Trial and error my man...there are only 6 wires for chrisakes :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1/3 are your running lights

2 is your highbeam

when highbeam switch is on only 2 should light up.

exactly how i did it.

ok guys, I did it. but when the high beam is on 2 and 3 are lightning. Its fine with me. Thanks alot.