Moto Jack Rack knockoff?????

Just received mine!!! It fits on the truck perfect. Have not put the bike on it yet. No instructions so it took some trial and error, but I have 2 left hands. Will report how it handles with the bike, after all thats all that really matters huh?

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it an 8.5 so far. During acceleration and braking the bike is like a rock, much better than the rail w/ tie down type. It wobbles a bit going over/up curbs at an angle but so did the tie down type. I really like the fact that there is no load on the suspension. This allows me to just pull it in the garage and leave the bike on the rack for tommorrows ride. It is also very easy to work on the bike while it's on the rack, everything is much higher than a regular stand. Much easier to wash the bike as well, mud falls on the ground instead of into the rail. It takes a bit longer to load than the rail type but I suspect this will get easier the more times I use it. I would say go ahead and buy it and don't worry. I just saw that there is still an auction going on for these.

Used mine for the first time today. The product is not as "finished" as the motojack of course, but is lighter and seems stable.

The "locking bolt" on mine doen't quite line up and I will have to have it drilled, but it's not a biggy considering the price.

So if you want something very slick, then get the real thing. But if you need a cheap functional rack, then this seems fine.