Sign in to follow this  

Swantz and Supermoto

Bring on the 450, so much talk and hype everywhere but still no sign of the bike on shop floors, apart from World Motocross MX1 and the odd brief showing.

Swantz is a true suzuki legend up there with De costa and Barry Sheene. I watched him race all through the 80's and 90's and wish i had a fraction of his talent. :cry:

He is indeed the man! So talented, it makes you sick!

He will be pretty quick I reckon, top 5 at least, and will be good for showboating too!

Kevin rides at my MX track all the time. He is very low key when he comes to the track. The only way you would even know he was anyone special is the RMZ250 he rides has allot of trick Yosh stuff on it.

His mechanic Mitch comes by the Suzuki shop I manage and brings bikes in for all of us to drool over. Last month Mitch brought in a very sweet GSX-R1000 with all sorts of handmade factory goodies. Luckily for us Mitch is not a stingy mechanic and allows test rides :cry: :cry:

Mitch has done some testing with the new RMZ450 engine and he told me it had more power stock than the full factory Yosh DRZ400/450 engines they were using in Supermoto. :cry:

I read in Dirt Rider that Rodney Smith was playing with the Factory Suzuki supoermoto idea too. The article said he was fast on the SM bike.

Mitch has done some testing with the new RMZ450 engine and he told me it had more power stock than the full factory Yosh DRZ400/450 engines they were using in Supermoto. :cry:

what do the factory bike put out?