Sign in to follow this  

Southern NH looking for places to ride????

I would love to talk to someone that knows about some good trails in and around southern NH.

I'm sick and tired of the Rockingham trail and everything off of it is getting closed down or is just not long enough to excite me.

A intermediate level track? I have never been on a track before but ride WTO so I'm sure I could figure it out after a few laps...

A nice trail ride 15 to 20 miles long? I'll take anything other than more Fire-roads...

Any one?

I live in Lowell. We ride all over new Hampshire and know tons of trails. We are actually going up around franconia Notch on Saturday and newport/claremont on sunday. If you wanna hook up some time pm me

That's a long drive to ride, you must stay overnight some place. Are the trails that good up there?

Do you know about any good places in southern NH?

I don't have a trailer yet to go that far to ride. :cry:

Yeah,are that good. We also ride in SOuther NH alot, its just that the trails uo there are so much better.

IF anybody knows some awsome spots to ride in NH, please tell me. I really need some nice trails to ride. Getting there is not really an issue. thanks

Clough (sp?) state park near Concord NH.

Has a good trail network, from advanced to easy, gets good and muddy too.

I have been riding the Rockingham state trail from Freemont to Salem. It's OK but not worth driving too (down the street from me). It's a super flat old rail-road bed some trails off it that are OK but nothing challenging at all IMO.

I'm looking for access to a track close by! Anyone?????

I don't have a trailer yet. :cry: