Want to drop headlight and tail light on TT-R 250 - need some help

Does anyone know if a "standard" replacement exists for TT-R 250 headlight and rear fender. I would like to get rid or headlight and replace with number plate and also just replace rear fender. My local Yamaha dealer was not much help, doesn't seem to be "standard" plastic to replace these items. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Looks mostly, riding with my kids at tracks for the most part. That and I have a bad habit of hitting switch and leaving headlight on, dead batter very bad!

It isn't the headlight killing the battery the headlight is only on when the key is on. At least on the 99 and 2001 models that I have seen. You have to make sure to turn the key off every time you stop for more than a minute or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I worked out for number plate in place of headlight. Purchased a plastic number plate for TT-R 125. Removal of headlight is a snap, three screws and unpug wiring harness. Covered harness with electical tape and secured for future use if desired. Next drilled two holes in front fender and attached number plate via cotter pins to fender. Ironically the existing mount for top of number plate lined up perfectly with one of the two attachment for the odomoter. Simply removed cotter pin, rubber shim and washer, the mount for number plate took up that space perfectly, re-attached cotter pin. Looks great and can re-attach light if desired in 5 minutes.

Thanks for you input everbody.