Sign in to follow this  

Goggles for glasses

Can someone recommend a good pair of googles to wear over glasses. My Spys just aren't comfortable with glasses and its to damn dusty to wear contacts.

Thanks in advance.

I run the Oakley's

I think they are the "L" frame (check with your dealer)made specifically for OTG.

Are you running a "Quick strap"? I found using one helped take some of the pressure off my face/glasses

I started with the Oakley "L" frame which is great. Scotts "OTG" fit good but are kinda old school looking. I use Spys and cut my own slits in the foam. That seemed to work with my glasses. I am currently running Pro Grip 3400 Goggles with no mods to the foam and they fit good. Very good quality and nice thick scratchproof lense. I run the photo sensitive lense. Good set up. Try it with your glasses and see what you think. :cry:

Scott makes the Voltage X OTG, updated appearance to the Voltage/Hi Voltage line. Also, Smith has the Option OTG, Option OTG LST (light sensitive lens), and the Option OTG Airflow, though the Smiths don't look as good as the Scott Voltage X OTG.

i ride with scott model 87's they work great it depends on the size of the frames of your glasses. my dad had problems with his glasses not fitting with the goggles he went to a smaller frame design and now its not a problem