Sign in to follow this  

Who else sells these parts?

I have been trying for two weeks to contact fourstrokesonly.com by phone. I have sent emails and left numerous messages. I was trying to buy a few parts, well no one ever calls me back after almost two weeks of leaving messages. These are what I am looking for. If anyone can point me to someone else that sells the same I really would appreciate it. URLs below

Mirro Adapter

Mirror Converter Boss

Odometer Block-off Plug

Thanks in advance if you can provide any help.

Moteaux!

I have seen the block off for the speedo on the Zip ty racing website. I see in the add that white bros is the distributor for the mirror holder. If that is the case you can get it here at the TT store. As far as the bolt and collar for the mirror adapter, you could make that for about $1.20 at a hardware store!!. :cry:

I was thinking about the mirror boss. I have an old pair of bars. Cut off a piece and clean up with the dremel and put a bolt through it. Thanks for the suggestion on TT for the mirror adapter for the perch. I had seen it before and forgot. Tunnel vision ya know... found all the things I was wanting in one place. I will check out Zip Tye in a bit

Moteaux!

To get rid of the spedo, you can replace the drive with the spacer and seal from the left side. Works perfect and will cost about the same. Just fyi. :cry:

To get rid of the spedo, you can replace the drive with the spacer and seal from the left side. Works perfect and will cost about the same. Just fyi.

Actually costs less. Even better. :cry:

To get rid of the spedo, you can replace the drive with the spacer and seal from the left side. Works perfect and will cost about the same. Just fyi.

May have to do that... just trying not to give my local "stealer" any business. Lotsa bad blood there :cry:

Actually costs less. Even better. :cry: