Sign in to follow this  

Biketoberfest?

What's up guys and of course gals if you are out there? I just had an idea that I wanted to throw out there and see if I could get anyone to jump on the bandwagon so to speak. Biketoberfest is next month Oct.21-24 and I have this itch to invade this nice little town that they hold it in, Daytona Beach, Fla. I think it would be a act of goodwill gesture for the plastic bike community to intermingle with the HOGS and partake in some of the fun and activities. I personally have never been but hey, why not? If anyone is interested, make yourself noticed. By the way I am in North Ga. and was hoping to get together with some others in the area to make the ride.

If your bringing a "real bike", one that can get "dirty" I'll be happy to ride some tracks and trails around the area with ya!! If there is no FTR events of course.

Don :cry:

300 bucks a night or stay 100 miles away and then sit in friggin traffic. Ye Ha

At least in the spring there is Superbike and motocross racing. Bikeweek was fun 15 years ago before Discovery channel. Go to Hard Rock Park in Ocala instead.

300 bucks a night or stay 100 miles away and then sit in friggin traffic. Ye Ha

At least in the spring there is Superbike and motocross racing. Bikeweek was fun 15 years ago before Discovery channel. Go to Hard Rock Park in Ocala instead.

Ever hear of camping? :cry:

I will probably be there, with the virago amongst all the harley's :cry: It helps that I have a friend that lives 2 blocks west of a1a and 6 blocks north of main st :cry: