Sign in to follow this  

Factory Con. Vs Little Guy for suspension work

I have a Honda I need revalved for woods. I have heard good things about Factory Connection (along with a few other big names) but really everyone seems to praise their suspension work no matter where it was done. Will a big shop like this do anything better then a small one?

I found a local guy but he sounds very small-time. I don't think there are many options withen a couple hours drive of my area, Portland OR. It would be nice to not have to ship the parts though and get any later changes made locally.

I have Factory Connection revalved suspension on a YZ450 and am pretty happy with it. A buddy does suspension work and couldn't find his asz with both hands and a flashlight. He gets mad because I won't give him my stuff. He has quite a following but I know he is in over his head.

I would want to ride a bike he has done if possible. You would save quite a bit of time and money if you could give it to the local guy.

Hey NWet, I have used Dave Taxel at ProMotion in Vancouver WA for my '03 450 and my '04 250 and I am happy with his work. He also did a friends 450 for woods riding and he loves it. Give Dave a call at 360-260-5576 or e-mail him at pmrsuspension@att.net

(Tell him Scott a.k.a. "Rides with Broken Ribs" sent ya.)

He's a great guy ( naturally as he rides a crf!)

www.BBRmotorsports.com in Kent is another option.