Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here ever ride in North Port?

I've posted a few threads regarding North Port and meeting up with some one to ride down there but no one ever responded. The only response I received was to ride during a week day as the cops will run you on during the weekends :cry:

It looks like a cool place from 75.

Come on down. Two years ago they banned riding and last year they lifted the ban. I haven't been out after Charlie (it went right through there), I image there are a lot of trees down. Hopefully tomorrow I can make a scouting ride. I'll let you know.

It's a great place. Lot's of single track, a motocross track, a freestyle ramp, mud but no hills.

Hey smooth, Tampa boy here. Any chance you got to check it out? I know the Tampa crew would love to check it out as long as we won't get arrested :cry:. Thats the only draw back I've heard about north port.

I didn't get there this week except to drive by the motocross track. It was OK but there was nothing there to ruin. Trees are down everywhere else on the sides of the roads so I bet the trails are blocked. I'm going to Las Vegas this next week for the US Open of Supercross. I won't be back until the 11th so I'll get out there then.