Sign in to follow this  

2005 CRF250X / In my garage

I just picked up my 2005 CRF250X today. There are really no changes except the lighter rear hub and stickers.

I got a great deal at WESTERN HONDA, in Scottsdale Arizona. If you want a great deal see James Khalil or call at 480-994-8400. Tell him Terry Blake told you to see him.

They have six in stock. They just came in last night. They also have CRF250R's in stock.

TB

Thanks!

I was really surprised when they called and said they were in. The 450's come in next week and the week after.

This is my second one. I had an 04 also. I never had any valve problems. In fact I never had any problems with any part of the bike.

This is a great bike.

TB

congrats - i bought my 04 crf250x at western honda as well.

good group of people to deal with up there and defintely

worth the drive even though i work a mile from T & C.

:cry:

TB - i live on alma school and queen creek just down the road from you. where do you guys ride at? my neighbor and i

both have x's and ride at mile marker 207 area or four peaks for now being that we are newbies.

sprout :cry:

Sprout;

My son and I do most of our non-track riding in the area of the Pinal Air Park near Eloy. Really neat ground when damp.

We need to get together some time for a ride.

TB

Man, if htey've got all those CRFs in stock, I think the obvious question here is, do they have a huge supply of valve shims in stock?????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

...sorry ....couldn't help it.

~Tex