i need help with the clutch

alright... i just got finished doin the throttle stop mod, and reconnecting the gray wire. I take it out for a test run last night and as i turn back into my street, the clutch gave out, and oil leaked from under the bike, it was to dark to tell where it was comming from soo i waited till today to check it out. I think i may have burnt out my clutch somehow but cant find a reason for it because the bike is about 2 years old with a little over 2000 miles on it. Im not very good with mechanics, soo any help would be greatly appreciated... thank you (i also dont have much money to spend)

To get help, we will need to know where the oil leaked from, if there were any noises coinciding with the failure, and any other work done recently. Ive been riding my stock clutch for over a year and Im sure it has to be close to toast by now but have had no troubles yet. We'll get ya figured out. ?

acctually... i just found the problem...as i looked around the area where it leaked, i found a screw wedged between the small sproket and clutch ... i pulled it out and saw it made a half inch hole in the steel where im guessing the oil leaked... im gonna have to get that patched up and get some new oil i guess. The screw fell out of the rear fender and i suppose it rode on the chain until it got stuck... this is pretty funny if u think about it