Sign in to follow this  

Cant touch ground.

For all the people out there that think the 150 is small. Your wrong. I just put a BBR rear spring on my Bike and did some work on the forks. I took and added some spacers, and took and welded the holes on the dampining rod shut and re drillded smaller holes. No i can bearly touch the grounf on my tip toes. Pretty cool considering that im only 5'7". And im 140lbs. And my 125 shock should be in soon so it might raise it up alittle more. And soon my dads goin to by me the BBR Linkage with the The triple Clamps. So i will have some problems touching the ground. So my bike should be about an 1" or 2" smaller than a 125. :cry:

25hp is enough for this little bike, AND YES ITS 25HP. The people at powroll said that there bike which has a diferent steup has 20hp. So mine with my setup has 25hp. They did a dyno on theres and im goin to do one on mine here soon.

I do not think ANY 150 is making even 20 HP, stroker or not.

I am currently doing a 250cc build and hope to break the 20 HP barrier. 25hp out of a stroker 150 ?? CRF250's only make around 30 hp., and a stock 150 makes 12. I'll let you know what the 188cc (big bore) kit does for our 150 in a few weeks.

Ya but in my opinion it doesnt have the power.

Doesn't have the power for what? :cry:

His post was about his suspension. Why are you slamming his bike? :cry: