Sign in to follow this  

i want a YZ250f :(

I wish i could have a YZ250f....im trying to sell my bike and get an '04 one. I love them.. A guy i met a few weeks ago let me ride his and i got hooked and imediatly decided my bike was goign up for sale. Whats the best accesories besides exhuast and frame guards you can buy for them. I want mine to be trick.

I think his tt name is sjwr450.

here's a picture of my yz250f...you can do alot of things to these bikes to pep them up. I love mine! :cry:

986-yz250f.jpg

I have steering stabilizer, race tech suspension, excel wheels, FMF factory 4 pipe and a few other odds and ends. The suspension was the biggest performance part I bought believe it or not. You can have all the power in the world but without suspension, you don't have a good bike. :cry:

If I ever get around to powder coating my frame black, I will definately get the Hurricane Kit.

although I do agree with beefing the motor up some...

unless your suspension can handle going through sandwhoops in 4th gear pinned, then your power wont do you much good. :cry:

try to keep in mind that we live in florida. Florida is the whoops capital of the world. :cry:

I just swapped a stock 05 450 doing 40 or so in some mild whoops last weekend. It was a good thing the front tire dug in at the last moment as I was heading for the barb wire fence 3 feet away.

Yamaha pretty much screwed up both the 450's and the 250's rake this year. Neither one will turn worth a damn, and both are way too skittish at speed.

here's a picture of my yz250f...you can do alot of things to these bikes to pep them up. I love mine!

i like it minus the gas tank. it doesnt match