Sign in to follow this  

My bike's getting thrashed

Finally got my bike back and running with all my new mods, but I keep having the same problem, ... CRASHING. Now my "new" Yosh pipe has a fatty scar and a dent to go with it. My coolant resevoir is cracked from my knee pressing up against it while wrestling the bike after crashes. Still, no complaints, I love the bike. I think I need some taller bars. I'm 6'0. Anybody got any tricks so that my arms aren't straight out when I ride standing?

I agree with squidward.....I'm 6'1, and I run big DR bar risers and rental jimmy button's. Huge improvement. :cry:

I agree with squidward.....I'm 6'1, and I run big DR bar risers and rental jimmy button's. Huge improvement. :cry:

Mvc-834f.jpg

same setup here - and I love it :cry: :cry: :cry:

HZRDOS - Am I seeing it correct that the BigDR bar risers & Jimmy Buttons bar mount up ok with the stock cables and controls? Thanks.

Yes, they mount up fine. You will have to file off the plastic locating buttons on the plastic switches and you may have to play with throttle cable routing to avoid having engine rpm rise when the bars are at full lock. Some bikes need it and some don't. :cry:

Mvc-834f.jpg

same setup here - and I love it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there same set for Fatbar ?! (I like the way that the handles go more front...) mine just make them higher...

Yes, they mount up fine. You will have to file off the plastic locating buttons on the plastic switches and you may have to play with throttle cable routing to avoid having engine rpm rise when the bars are at full lock. Some bikes need it and some don't.

Big-DR Bar Risers

Renthal Jimmy Button bars

Highy Recommended :cry: