Anyone got tthere 2005 CRF450 from motorcycle brokers yet???

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have in full payment also. Zach had made it sound like he has 20 sold already and he is getting more than that in his first shipment. I have been hearing next week for the past 3 weeks so It's getting kind of frustrating. Now that they have been released, I would think he would get them and ship them out. Not sure what the issue is. Maybe Canada hasnt officially released them yet. Seems like there is another post where someone recieved a Canadian bike already so not sure if that could be the case.

I started talking to Zack back in June or July. He thought he'd be getting his first shipment in August. August turned into September and September hasturned into October (just like everyone said it would be 3 months ago).

Zack is an alright guy. I don't think he'd knowingly give anyone bogus info. I have called him a million times since June and it sounds like he's waiting like everyone else. I am also #10 on a list at a dealership in the Los Angeles area and they say their bikes will be shipped on Oct. 1st and should be ready to pick up on the 6th or 7th, so I've got a week to go. ?

I got my bike from Zach last year, and I went there my self to pick it up, while being there he told my that he normally recives near to 200 mails each day, no wonder he answers are short. I have ordered the 2005 from him and surely hopes he gets them soon ? this year I don't go and pick it up my self just getting him to ship it my way.

I talked to Zach a little bit ago and he is saying the 7th, 9th and 12th he will be getting bikes. I think Zach is in the same boat as every other dealer in the states as far as not knowing when they will get bikes. I sent him full payment in August so I am hoping to get one of the first.

I hope you get it at all. I ordered a new 04 crf 450 from him in December. I sent in my check and never recieved the bike. I guess they had a falling out with Goodfellow racing and I got cought right in the middle of it. My cashers check was cashed and I had no way to get my money back. To make a long story short the cops and lawyers finally got involved and 4 months later I finally got my money back. Needless to say I will never deal with Zack/Motorcycle brokers again. I would check into getting my money back untill they finaly get some bikes in stock.

UtahBoy, Did he tell you the 7th also? I am sure everything is going to work out fine. He has had alot of satisfied customers and I am sure he wouldnt be in business and have a fancy BBB Emblem on his website if he was ripping people off. I know alot of people personally that have used him. It just sucks to wait. I sold my other bike back in Aug cause I thought he would get bikes in Early Sept so I am really missing having a bike.

Zach is a dick. I tried dealing with him on an '04 last year and he kept giving me the run around. ? So I went to Oregon and paid only a couple hudred more for a bike that was already assembled. And got a couple extras too! ?

Hmmm...

I dealt with them in 03 for my '03.

I still to THIS DAY have a check for $25 that I can't cash... since it's out of state (not US). If I remember right, the check was for bank fees to get him the money so quickly, and then he couldn't produce a bike (He again blamed it on Customs and even offered me up a Yamaha! Why would I want a Yamaha when I had ordered a HONDA!)... I ended up buying for about the same price from a local dealer!

Anyone want his $25 check!!??? Bastards! ?

I think the ....

"You get what you pay for" works in this sense.

Good luck to all. ?

I sent Zach a deposit back in July. Afterwards I read some posts on TT about his lack of costumer service. I called and e-mailed him, he always answered, but it was like pulling teeth. He never offered anymore than the minimum. I finally requested my money back and got it after waiting for three weeks. I will pay a little extra for good customer service. Just my 2 cents.