Sign in to follow this  

Should of bought rad guards

Well it happened,

Bike fell over on my trailer (1 of the straps let go) and it landed on a rail. Rad is caved in :cry:and can't even get the shroud back on. Hopefully a rad shop can fix it, really don't want to buy a new rad.

By the way ... valves are still O.K. :cry:

One radiator shouldn't cost you much more than $100.00 (US). Service Honda sells it for $109.99. I have the Flatland rad guards and can say with all honesty, they have saved my radiator more than once. Devol makes nice guards too. I like the Flatlands because they mount from the front and the sides. It's the best $75.00 I've spent on my bike so far.

You can also get your rad fixed at a radiator shop, depending on how bad the damage is. I would just order a new one and put some rad guards on before you ride it.

When I took my little spill and bent my radiator I sent it out to Mylers and they fixed it for $50. After that I got the rosster rad gurads. Wouldbt buy anything else. I have taken some nasty falls and my rads should have been toast but they survived, in fact they did but the fenders and levers or my body didnt.