Sign in to follow this  

well i've done it,,,,,

i broke my first bone. my collar bone.. its kinda hard typingwit one hand....yep//// i had to be me.... May i have my "broken bone club" card now? :cry:

Addmit it, you had to be crying from the pain. :cry: Congrats, I havent broken a bone yet so I dont know what its like.

Addmit it, you had to be crying from the pain. :cry: Congrats, I havent broken a bone yet so I dont know what its like.

nope just alot of pain from when this big guy at the clinic lifted my arm and CRRRAACKKK!!!!!

Yeah! Here is your weenie hut junior broken bone club card! Enjoy! :cry:

NOOOO! Not Wheenie Hut Juniors :cry:

thats right... breaking a bone isnt exactly fun :cry:

Broken arm (ulna), cast comes off Monday. 2-3 weeks after that until I can ride (hopefully).

I have had a broken shoulder for over a year first Dr told me it was healed up. I went to a second Dr after I had not regained movement and still had pain. Had surgery last week and guess what the Dr told me.... the bone that my rotator cuff is attached to was just floating around in my shoulder. Funny thing is it has been broken for so long that even while riding like a mad man and whiping out over the last year it has not really been painful. The Dr got out the Makita and drove a nice screw in to the shoulder to fix it. I guess we will see how great it heals now. :cry:

I've broken both collar bones. Time to take it easy and you'll be back just as good as before! Just make sure it's healed all the way before you charge again.

Welcome to the club. :cry:

Whoosh!!!!!!! Right over red riders head.

Last night every once in a while I'd just break out laughing, thinking about the Club Card.

Which hospital do you think he went to? :cry: :cry:

why are you hating on me? :cry: ..... hopefully ill be back soon :cry:

I’m not hating on you, just joking a bit. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelers. I just thought the card thing was funny. You'll be back in no time. They do hurt. I've broken about 4 bones, so congratulations.

Welcome to the club from a lifetime member! :cry:

In order, heres my list of breaks:

1. Broken leg (first learning to walk, dog wrapped chain around my leg then I tried to take a step)

2. Broken left wrist (combo of skateboarding, fell off jungle jim)

3. Broken left pinky finger (flipped a go kart, pretty cool, skin peeled back and I could touch the bone!)

4. Bruised spine (first dirt bike related, jumped down a hill, hit a tree root sticking up, flew over handle bars, while flying upside down hit a tree right in the middle of my back)

5. Broken heal (first person to ever do a no-footed nac-nac, but landed with one foot off! :cry:)

6. Broken hand (classic got pissed and punched something)

7. Jammed my entire leg at the knee (just like you jam a finger)

8. Broke right wrist (chain broke on the face of a jump)

Welcome to the club, but don't visit too often! :cry:

why are you hating on me? :cry: ..... hopefully ill be back soon :cry:

I’m not hating on you, just joking a bit. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelers. I just thought the card thing was funny. You'll be back in no time. They do hurt. I've broken about 4 bones, so congratulations.

i see, it all good here :cry:... the club card was meant for a joke :cry: i didnt go to a hospital, i went to day and night clinic, much faster.... :cry:

Now that you'll be sitting on your butt for a few days you can catch up on some SpongeBob epsisodes.

nope... more like catching up on late night TV :cry:

I have broken only three bones in 29 years. Two were in my right hand. Twice I punched large inanimate objects and came away regretting it. The third break was the long curved bone on the bottom of my left foot. Was riding, (with boots), and went to shift when a unseen log sticking out of the trail snagged my foot and pulled it under the peg. The force lifted the whole ass end of the bike completly off the ground. Took over a year and a half to heal to the point that I could step on objects without feeling a sharp pain.