Broken bolt trouble please help

I accidently snapped off the right side tank mount bolt flush with the frame and was drilling it out to easy-out it and the drill bit caught somthing snapped and of in the hole the end of the bit is recessed a little bit I don't know what to do to get it out ? Are the mounts just a tube through the frame ? could I just cut the spot welds and remove the whole tube and weld a new one in and tap it ? any helpful advise is appreciated

Take the bike to a welding shop and have them use a stud welder to strike an arc on the broken bolt. The stud will weld itself on and become a handle to turn out the bolt. If that doesn't work you're in the right place to have some surgery done on the frame. But first ask your local bike shop for their ideas. They might have a safer method.

would a dremel be able to eat away the hard steel of the bit very well ?

Dremel makes notoriouslyt crappy drill bits.

Steel is not all the same, as you note with super-hard drillrod.

What you can get to eat the drill bit is a carbide drill. It will drill anything but diamond, including tool steel and drills.

They are not cheap, but I'll wager unless you bring beer and know someone it will be cheaper than a welding shop, and a LOT cheaper than a bike shop.

Google Carbide Cutting Tools/Drills. ? :cry:

Just take a nut and put that on top of the bolt. Weld the nut to the stud and then use a wrench to get it out.

If you cant do that, try putting a slot on the top of it so that you can use a flatblade screwdriver to get it out.