Sign in to follow this  

background decals how to?

i cot some pre cut background decals but i cant see them taking the form of the side panels... The big exhaust curve and battery will not let it go smouth.. any soltions on this? :cry:

A hair dryer, some soapy water, and a sqeegy(sp?)

The soapy water lets you position them, the hair dryer heats them up so they stretch and shape to the panel, ant the sqeegy is to work out the air and soapy water.

pics , pics , pics.. i thought also about using the backgrounds to mask the side panel and then paint it with fusion for plastic

How is it holding up?

Pretty good,my bike spent most of its life as a supermoto. But even offroad the paint holds up good! My head light uses a plate background,the side covers are painted. :cry:

Ebay%208-21%20016.jpg

Hi Linco,

Who's front disk guard do you have on? I'm thinking of getting one, and yours looks cool.

Then I just have to decide black or white...

Talk to you soon!

TZ.

i got mine to work but it wasnt pretty. the battery side went on okay but the exhaust side is bad, i had to cut and over lap a bit to make it fit. I also had to cut my own for the air box cover as the precut didnt come with it.

sorry no close up,

http://filebox.vt.edu:8080/users/maperez/drz/TW%20and%20DR%20inside%20the%20house.JPG