Burned , Which shrouds on your offroad bike

Just noticed there is difference between those and the one on the SM. on the SM it looks like stock , so If i guess the offroad has the Cycra shrouds (which should be narrower) why don't you put it on the SM?

Isn't narrow bike better for handling (as in sending leg in front before turning or hugging the bike with knees... etc...)

and where did you get this graphics from ?

DSCF00021.JPG

all graphics for the cycra shrouds need to be custom made.

Burned,

I am handing over my design for the Cycra graphics in a week, it'll be probably another month - FYI.

Phile

Phile ,

Where can I see the graphics you are talking about ?

I have a set of black Cycra on their way to me.

I am getting a custom set made for the Cycra shrouds only, no tank (shrouds on the tank don't last long). My friend works in the movie industry and does this for a living. He makes graphics for helicopters, boats, planes, vehicles, etc... for movies, and he said that it would be easy. So, I've designed a templete that is dark blue background with the Yosh name lettering in white and the red Jap Yosh insignia (large), with a mention to: Team DRZ 400+, Cycra, got dirt?, and a big yellow "S" for Suzuki. Simple but way cool. No flames or mention of any graphic company names. He said I could do anything I want. ? I am trying to get a few pair for myself and one for burned. burned is such a giver on this site that he will get a set for just answering all of our (mine) stupid questions. It will be a gift form all of us to him! ?

I am getting a custom set made for the Cycra shrouds only, no tank (shrouds on the tank don't last long). My friend works in the movie industry and does this for a living. He makes graphics for helicopters, boats, planes, vehicles, etc... for movies, and he said that it would be easy. So, I've designed a templete that is dark blue background with the Yosh name lettering in white and the red Jap Yosh insignia (large), with a mention to: Team DRZ 400+, Cycra, got dirt?, and a big yellow "S" for Suzuki. Simple but way cool. No flames or mention of any graphic company names. He said I could do anything I want. ? I am trying to get a few pair for myself and one for burned. burned is such a giver on this site that he will get a set for just answering all of our (mine) stupid questions. It will be a gift form all of us to him! ?

Dude , not mentioning he handle my presence in the forum ?

he way deserve it. ?

I saw some1 who cut a hole in his side fender like you , put aluminium mesh from the inside and on top the mesh a piece of rectangle sponge from an airfilter to keep dirt outside the airbox.

I know the airbox has airfilter , but he put also on the mesh to keep it safe.