Sign in to follow this  

yosh competion exhaust for S. how much $

i want to get a good price on a yosh exhaust for my drz. i want the full system. from what i have read they sound like the best. i was going to buy a power bomb header and add a slip on later. i have found them cheaper than here at tt but i havent called tt to see if they can match it or beat it. $396.76 at rock mountain. its alot of money but it would be so nice to have. any suggestions on other brands that might be better performance or cheaper. thanks :cry:

There are lots of pipes out there that cost less, but you'd be hard pressed to find one better than Yosh. motofrugals.com has 'em for $395.99.

There are lots of pipes out there that cost less, but you'd be hard pressed to find one better than Yosh. motofrugals.com has 'em for $395.99.

And ther service is awsome :cry:

Btw , go for FULL set and not just a slip on because the S headpipe pretty limit the exahust (So slipon wont make MUCH difference) I just bougth E headpipe ,once ill get adjuster to my S slipon , ill tell you how diff. does it feel

110% Low price guarantee means we'll beat ANY legit dealers price on instock items... :cry: