Sign in to follow this  

DuQuoin Mile

I was wondering when Joe Kopp was going to get one of those. I really hope this goes further in development than the Aprilia did. :cry:

I was wondering when Joe Kopp was going to get one of those. I really hope this goes further in development than the Aprilia did. :cry:

The Aprilia made the main with Larry "the worm" Pegram riding. It was a ROCKET! Kopp rode the bike in practice but chose his HD for the rest of the program. I don't know how they plan on getting anywhere with the KTM project unless they race it, like they have been doing with the Aprilia.

5me64h9w8p_1096192091.jpg9pydgwwp7i_1096190804.jpg

The Aprilia made the main with Larry "the worm" Pegram riding. It was a ROCKET! Kopp rode the bike in practice but chose his HD for the rest of the program. I don't know how they plan on getting anywhere with the KTM project unless they race it, like they have been doing with the Aprilia.

I read about him qualifying after I wrote the above post :cry: Not many have riden the Aprilia dirtracker, but more than the KTM it would seem. Well, baby steps are better than no steps atleast. The Suzuki big twin efforts seem to have dried up and blown away, and those TL motored framers were rather promising when they first came out. :cry:

Ahhh that LC8 tracker is awesome. I bet that thing is crazy fast :cry:. The Mille motor also looks like a beast although the installation is not as clean as the KTM :cry: