Sign in to follow this  

DRz250 Disc guards

HI all. Looking for drz250 disk and or disk/fork guards. Anyone know where to get them? It is hard to find parts. I usually see parts for the dr. That is not same as drz right? Exhaust is hard to find also. Also want a smaller front sprocket. Real hard to find. Anyone know a site for the 250? Thanks. Lots of boulders and rocks where i ride need to protect my disks.

The DR-Z is not the same as the DR.

FMF has their PowerCore IV muffler available. The only complete exhaust system that I know of is from Yoshimura.

Can't help you on the disc/fork guards.

Everything non powertrain related is the same as on the DRZ 400: body, controls, shocks, all the same.

Everything powertrain is specific to that bike, no shared parts, apparently.

I asked once before and Dr_DRZ answered...body parts on the 400 do not match those of the 250. If I remember correctly, the only body part that fit was a front fender...

The shrouds wont fit since the 400 is water cooled and the 250 is not...ie No Radiator to 'shroud'

Plastics/graphics/seat cover do not fit...I've tried...save your money and listen to the Doc! He knows his DRZ's.

Thanks a lot guys. I still wonder if i can modify any other disc guard to fit my drz. I did order the yoshi full exhaust.

Everything non powertrain related is the same as on the DRZ 400: body, controls, shocks, all the same.

Unfortunately for those of us trying to upgrade the DR-Z250, this is not true. I wish it was. On the bright side, I have found that the rear sprocket is the same.