Sign in to follow this  

spark arrestor removing?

Will it really even do anything if you remove it...i kinda want it to be a little bit louder. There is no one around here to complain about noise and everyone here has a quad so noise is really not a concern. I find that having my bike be louder helps me to drag race a little better. I ride with quads that all have aftermarket exhausts and i cant hear my crf with the baffle removed at all...i tend to revv it a little too high then cause i cant really hear the motor that great.

Will removing the screen make any sound difference?

Will it really even do anything if you remove it...i kinda want it to be a little bit louder. There is no one around here to complain about noise and everyone here has a quad so noise is really not a concern. I find that having my bike be louder helps me to drag race a little better. I ride with quads that all have aftermarket exhausts and i cant hear my crf with the baffle removed at all...i tend to revv it a little too high then cause i cant really hear the motor that great.

Will removing the screen make any sound difference?

Well, it'll be a much larger diameter hole. It will be louder, but in some areas/parks, they require you to have a spark arrestor.